
Last week Andy and I were able sneak away for a couple of nights *sans kids* for the first time in like 6 years. We wanted to go somewhere fancy. Do something exciting and exotic!
We went to New Meh-hee-co.(sounds more exotic when you say it that way, doesn't it?)

It was for a job interview but still......it was an
all expenses paid interview. I was happy to tag along.

Strategically placed billboard? Awesome.
The end.
(Not much of what we did required photo documentation.)

Oh but 1st, a great big, HUGE thank you to dear Gramma Deb for making the trip out here just to watch these 3 rascals while we were away. They had such great time. I actually feel kindof jipped that Andy and I didn't get to see her more. Luckily, she's coming out again in about a month for graduation!! And she's bringing Papa too!
1 comment:
Love the billboard. And, you are gorgeous.
Post a Comment