Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

The kids always play in these cubbies in the nursery after church. They make for a pretty cute picture too--serving both form and function.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hampstead ward egg hunt:





CHARGE!!





Oh my goodness, we have a sugar fanatic on our hands! The hunt was still on, but London planted herself right down in the middle of it all & was putting that candy away like her life depended on it.

(I double dog dare you to try and take that bucket away from her.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egg decorating:




"Joe Cool"



"Joe Nerd"
(Ew! I hope I'm not the unfortunate one that eats that egg.)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Egg hunt #2

Kids make holidays so much fun. Just look at those excited faces!











Got {chocolate} milk?

4 comments:

adventure knitter said...

London is the CUTEST little bug ever! She's growing up so fast! What the sac!

Nate and Lori said...

Cute Easter dresses!

Clark and Liesel said...

I love London's mustache! So cute! Glad you guys had such a fun Easter! I can't wait to hear where you guys decide to head to after school! Good luck with everything coming up! Such a stressful/crazy yet VERY exciting time!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Holy cow, I love London's cute little face!! So adorable.