So things around here have been....stressful.
Planning, planning, and re-planning. Traveling, interviewing, finishing graduation requirements, packing, organizing, researching moving trucks/storage units, Goodwill purges, scheduling doctor appointments (did I mention London got another infection? Boo.), the list goes on and on.
ANYWAY, last week the University of Maryland hosted a formal event for all graduating seniors. I was so excited get out of the house (and my old holey jeans!) and take a break from all the packing and job searching business, to enjoy a night out with my hot date.
The event was held at the Pier 5 Harbor Club Ballroom which overlooks Baltimore's Inner Harbor. Such a beautiful view!
We are so glad our friends Nate and Lori came to! While everyone else got wasted, the 4 of us sipped our Shirley Temples and screamed to each other over the loud music. Ü
I look forward to more nights like these in the near
"life after school" future!!



3 comments:
You looked so beautiful Becky! How fun to get all fancy. I was looking forward to the senior formal ... but alas little Brady took presidence. :)
So fun! You guys all look gorgeous. For some reason Bill's class didn't have a formal (I think?). I'm glad you guys had a fun night out amid all the stress!
You look fabulous!!
Post a Comment