(After church)
I love Mother's Day.
I love the annual opportunity to recognize my wonderful mother for all that she has done for me. I love waking up on the Sabbath to the sun shining through my window. I love all the happy, spring dresses at church. I love getting lots of hugs and kisses from the little ones that give me the honorable title, Mother.
I ALSO, love being able to sit on the couch *guilt free* smooching on my little babe as The Mr. makes dinner (Korean BBQ, corn on the cob & watermelon, FYI. mmm...). I love being showered with chocolate, flowers and handmade coupon books. I love that as Lexi starts to complain about cleaning up the front room, Isaac whispers, "Remember Lexi, it's Mother's Day" and magically she is cheerfully tidying up the house! Personally, I think we should have Mother's Day a lot more often.
Showing the kids up by making the biggest splash.
We were all pretty impressed.
Happy Mother's Day all you Mamacitas!



2 comments:
Your family picture is so cute but kind of makes me sad. Its kind of sad to see how much we have all changed out here and that we have to leave now and not see each other very often. But I am glad that you had a great Mother's Day.
Happy Mother's Day to you Becky! You are such a cute mom. Glad you had such a wonderful day!
Post a Comment