YES!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I am also a mother here, I mean I'm just saying...
Perfect!! I am so happy for you. Congrats on the big day today!!!
YAY!
YAY!!! But we will miss you!
GREAT NEWS!! Thinking of you ALL THE DARN TIME!! let's talk soon! :)
That is so exciting! You deserve it and to live close to family is the ultimate! Where exactly will you live?
How exciting! That will be so nice to be by family. Good luck with the big move!
That's sooooo exciting for you guys. I bet your families can't wait to have you back.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YES!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I am also a mother here, I mean I'm just saying...
Perfect!! I am so happy for you. Congrats on the big day today!!!
YAY!
YAY!!! But we will miss you!
GREAT NEWS!! Thinking of you ALL THE DARN TIME!! let's talk soon! :)
That is so exciting! You deserve it and to live close to family is the ultimate! Where exactly will you live?
How exciting! That will be so nice to be by family. Good luck with the big move!
That's sooooo exciting for you guys. I bet your families can't wait to have you back.
Post a Comment