Friday, November 9, 2007

Boo-ya













Andy catching the game-tying touchdown (2 point conversion courtesy of James) in the last second of the game.
Andy has been spending his Saturday mornings playing flag football with the dental students. They play other dental, medical and pharmaceutical students.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I'm not sure how impressed I am. His competition doesn't look very respectable. He's just laying in the grass relaxing.

Cracker said...

How is dental school going anyway? It is good that ANdy is invovled in something like that to keep his mind off the school thing. I know that school feeling all to well!!
ANgie

Aaron and Melissa said...

In case you haven't done it, you are "tagged"--check my blog. :)

Lynne said...

I miss playing cards with you. We should get together and play cards again. Remember Kristy and Melissa never took card playing too seriously. Glad I had you!!!
Angie

Lynne said...

I miss playing cards with you. We should get together and play cards again. Remember Kristy and Melissa never took card playing too seriously. Glad I had you!!!
Angie

Lynne said...

Sorry I am using my mother in laws computer!!
Angie