We had a great Thanksgiving this year. It was the first year I've really ever had to cook! Coming from a gargantiuon family, we always met in a church with all of my cousins. This year was a LOT smaller but we still had a really fun day with Millers and the Dastrups over. We made these fun turkey cookies and a few festive crafts while we waited for the big feast.
How many dental students does it take to carve a turkey? Apparently 3. Drew, Nate and Joe all had there hands in there.
Who needs a fork?! I was shocked how much this picky eater loved pumpkin pie. I can't really say that I'm a fan....
Lexi takes after her mother and goes straight for the chocolate!
We ended the day with a little guitar hero. Isaac loves it. He gets some help from Drew but does a good job following along.

My partners in crime



1 comment:
Those I think are the best kind of thanksgiving. I remember when we were in Law school we would get together with our friends and do are own thanksgiving as well. It looks like you had a good time. I love playing gutair hero as well. It is so much fun. Those pictures of your kids in the are so darling!! It looks so pretty there!! I love lexi's skirt! Your kids look so so so cute!! Glad you had a happy thanksgiving!
Love ya,
angie
Post a Comment