Sunday, November 25, 2007
Wormy
I'm sorry to report that our beloved friend and pet "Wormy" has deceased. He died of natural causes (or maybe it was because he was living in an unnatural environment) very peacefully on Sunday, November 25th 2007. He is survived by 2 very sad little children, Isaac and Lexi, who were heartbroken at the terrible news. But after a few tears and stories of Wormy in heaven turning into the beautiful butterfly he never became on this earth, we were able to cheer up a bit. Goodbye our dear Wormy. You'll be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I was wondering about this poor little guy. He's always just up on the fridge and I wondered if he was even in there anymore. How did you know exactly when he died? Was there any recessitation done? R.I.P. Wormy!
This is got to be one of the funniest things alive. I was laughling out loud reading this!! I am so sad for your kids however, I hope they can get over this sad event. :-)
Angie
Post a Comment