Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas?! Already?!


















This is my latest little project. Not the stockings! Oh no, those took me hours and hours last year. I'm talking about the sign. On black Friday I ventured out to the shops to elbow and fight my way into the spirit of Christmas. Surprisingly it wasn't all that crazy. I got a few good deals but didn't get anything incredible. We decorated for Christmas later on that day. The kids were so excited to get all the stuff out of the boxes and so eager to "help" that it ended up being a little more stressful than I anticipated. :)
Oh, and Lexi's new thing is to wear Isaac's pj's.













Watching Christmas movies and eating some of that leftover turkey!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! You made those stockings?! I would love to learn how. They totally look store bought. Great job!

The Long Family said...

The stockings are awesome! I bought ours and they don't look nearly as nice. Looks like another enrichment night in the works!

Nate and Lori said...

I love this picture of you and the kids because you look exactly like them. Or is it that they look like you? Your house looks completely cute and festive and I'm going to adopt it for this Holiday season since mine looks like a bah humbug house. Oh, and the kids in the pj's is adorable!

Cracker said...

Did you really make those stockings? Becky, how come I never knew you were so crafty, well I would like to become crafty you will have to teach me a few things. Oh I love that picture of you on the couch eating a sandwich for some reason it reminded me of High school of one of my pictures of you. Anyway maddi saw that picture of you and thought it was me. She was a little confused as why I was with some other kids. Anyway cute pictures!!
Angie

Molly said...

Having kids makes the hoidays so much more fun! I love to see in thier eyes the way I use to feel! I am so grateful that I haven't had to cook Thanksgiving dinner yet! Your stockings are cute!

Anonymous said...

I didn't think you had a stockings hung sign yet. Well, you can be our teacher then!

Starley Family said...

Super cute stockings! Way to go! My 'the stockings were hung' sign is on one side of the room and the stockings are on the other. I think it works out looking MUCH better together. Someday we'll get them there...

Parkinson Family said...

It looks like you had a perfect Thanksgiving! I love your stocking sign - very cute! I love watching Christmas movies relaxing on the couch!