Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween


















This year for Halloween I was able to experience a fantasy of mine.....spending a night with Wolverine! (I like to tease Andy about my crush on Hugh Jackman.) Continuing with the X-men theme, I went as Rogue.


















Our little ninja turtle "Raphael" looking as tough as he can.
Isaac -oops! Jason loves the ninja turtles. He has a turtles t-shirt that he wears like 3 times a week. He often pulls it out of the hamper to change into during the day, he sleeps with it, and sometimes even carries it around in his backpack (if mean old mom tells him it's too dirty to wear).


















Little Lex the Lady Bug
We went to a ward party on Saturday. It was fun to see everyone in costume and the kids had a blast trunk or treating and playing games. On Halloween night we went over to the Auston's for some yummy food followed by trick or treating. Along the way, Lexi found a little friend being pulled in a wagon. She hopped right in and his Dad was kind enough to pull her around the ENTIRE night. She'd climb out to get her treat and then climb back in....he'd pull her about 3 feet to the next door and she'd climb back out again. It was ridiculous!
Isaac literally raced from house to house. He had lots of friends with him and it was extremely important to him to be "the leader". He fought for the title and position all night!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I loved the costumes! They were very unique! X-Men was a hit!

Cracker said...

so Cute!! Your kids look so darling. I love your halloween costume! It looks like you had a lot of fun!
Ang

Nate and Lori said...

That picture of Lexi is so classic. She's always doing that hand pose when she's trying to tell you something really important. You make a pretty good Rogue and Wolverine too.

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

I loved your costumes! You guys all looked so cute! Very creative.

Nate and Lori said...

Tag...You're it! See my blog for instructions!

Parkinson Family said...

Your costumes all look so fabulous! Great job! I love little Lexi's ladybug!

The Long Family said...

You guys look so great! Very cute!