Come with me and I'll take you on the (not so) grand tour.

As we walk through the front door (oops! don't forget to wipe your feet) we enter the family room. On your right we have a little guest bath and the staircase to the 3 upstairs bedrooms. Thought I'd spare you the boring pictures -you're welcome.

And here's the view of the front room from the kitchen. LOVE that cute little window seat, btw. I like to read and work on my computer there.

As we walk through the front room, we pass the staircase to the basement and enter the dining area/hair salon. You can kind of see the back door leading to the deck and the poison ivy covered, mosquito infested back yard. We see lots of little critters back there. Chipmunks mostly. And some really annoying bird that wakes we up every morning. Honestly, how come Cinderella gets birds that sing and I get some loud sporadic cawing? MOVING ON...

Take one step to the left and you are now in the kitchen. Those hanging mugs are our only souvenirs from Europe. We had no money and no room in our backpacks to get anything else. I love those mugs.
Now if you'll come down the stairs with me you'll see the beloved play room. How did we ever survive without this?! Heaven on earth right here, let me tell you. The kids can jump and wrestle as much as they want and I no longer have to worry about who's ceiling we are about to cave through. Isaac and Lexi have been the best of friends lately. They have so much fun together. In fact, I have a hard time getting them to eat or get dressed or whatever because they are always laughing and being silly. Now THAT'S why you have your kids 18 months apart. Maybe we weren't so crazy after all!

Lots of open space and room to spread out. Yeehaw!

And this is the cute little media slash workout nook.
Anyhoo, there you have it. I purposefully didn't post a picture of the outside because I don't want some crazy stalker man showing up on my front door step. Besides, you'll see it when you come out to visit, right? hint hint



3 comments:
Your place is so cute!
Happy Birthday week!!
Wow, it looks great! I am glad you guys are all settled in and are enjoying it. I am so jealous of the playroom...I need one of those badly!
I love it Beck! It looks great! I love the colors you decorate with and all the cute details! We absolutely want to come visit- when we get a little cash. Hmmm....where will that come from? We'll keep working on it!
Post a Comment