Monday, January 12, 2009

happy birthday little man!


For Isaac's party this year we stuffed as many kids as we legally could into our Pilot, and went duckpin bowling. Duckpin bowling was originated in Baltimore so we thought it would be a fun activity to try while we're out here. Plus the balls are smaller and lighter so it was actually a lot easier for the kids to bowl themselves. We had a great time.





Yesterday was his actual birthday so we invited all the 2nd year dental families over for spiderman cupcakes and ice cream. The kid didn't know what to do with himself while we sang to him but he still loved all the attention. :)

3 comments:

kat reynolds said...

Never tried duckpin bowling yo. Is Isaac talking like that? I love it! Maybe I'd break 100 if I could use a small ball like that.

adrienne and ryan said...

Duckpin is the best! My favorite part about it-I am WAY better than Ryan at it. :)

Jessica D. said...

Isaac looks super cute in the pic with all of his buddies! Happy Birthday!