Thursday, January 15, 2009

Huh?!?

I was surprised to wake up this morning to find that Isaac's school was delayed 2 hours because of snow. Especially after I looked out my back window and, just as I suspected....


Um, there's NO SNOW! -Tee hee- Ah well, Isaac's happily taking advantage of the "inclement weather" by playing at his carpool buddy's house!

5 comments:

James and Amy said...

What? How funny! It does not look like a snow day out there. Maybe who ever decided that needed some extra time this morning to get some stuff done. :)

AJ said...

Oh Baltimore...

I saw a little frost on the deck this morning and on the cars. Defrosting takes a few hours you know.

Jessica D. said...

I saw that this morning and thought it was nuts too... but maybe it was because it is frigid outside and they didnt want kids out waiting for the bus?? Or, what Amy said :).

Nate and Lori said...

So there was actually some snow in Baltimore. When I drove into work there was 1-2 inches on the ground and I'm thinking that maybe since all of the other Baltimore County schools were closed they closed them all for 2 hours. Still funny.

Parkinson Family said...

I drove to work at Timber Grove Elementary at least twice to find a completely empty parking lot due to a snow day! It didn't look like anything to me so I didn't even consider calling the number to check about school closings! Sometimes if there is ice the county gets nervous.