So we finally got some snow over MLK weekend! O.K. obviously not a ton, but enough for the kids to pick up some speed on the icy grass! We have the perfect little sledding hill behind our house which is sure convenient for potty breaks, hot chocolate runs, and the ability for me to watch from my window when I get too cold to stand outside anymore and the kids show no signs of slowing down.
Didn't you know that snow capris are the next big fashion trend? Yeah, apparently they're like HUGE in Europe. Not too functional though so it's a good thing I found some on clearance yesterday that aren't a size 2T :)
We were happy to have the Kochs, our cute little neighbors from across the street, come to play too!



6 comments:
Man those are some cute kids. I love these pictures. So classic. I'm still holding out for a huge snow storm. 5-6 inches would be nice.
Thats great you have a hill by your house for them to play on! How fun!
PS- when are you due again? I forget....
Fun! Connor loved that day too. We have a small hill on the side of our backyard. Isn't it nice to not have to actually leave the warmth of your house but your kids can play safely?!?!
So cute Beck! I love how you could literally take a broom and sweep the snow off your porch, yet kids always find a way to make the best of whatever they have.
Thanks for calling us and for taking those cute pictures!
Post a Comment