Nice Yo! It was good to see ya the other night. We'll have to have you over sometime! Too bad about the sweets. I am wishing you feel better very soon!
I need to talk to you about New Town Elm. We are thinking about moving to the New Town area, but are currently at Farnklin and loving it. I've heard some good and bad about NTE, but wanted to see find out about Isaac's experience. Call me when you are feeling better.
2 comments:
Nice Yo! It was good to see ya the other night. We'll have to have you over sometime! Too bad about the sweets. I am wishing you feel better very soon!
I need to talk to you about New Town Elm. We are thinking about moving to the New Town area, but are currently at Farnklin and loving it. I've heard some good and bad about NTE, but wanted to see find out about Isaac's experience. Call me when you are feeling better.
Post a Comment