Friday, June 12, 2009

School's out for summer!


Today was the last day of school for my boy. Holla! Andy and I wanted to spend a little one on one time with each of the kids before the baby's born (1 week from today!!) and Isaac chose to go to Chuck E Cheese. He felt pretty important and loved having our full attention.


What a sweet little face standing out at the kindergarten closing ceremony. The kids all sang a bunch of songs to a sea of giddy, picture-happy parents and grandparents -wish ours could've been there :(. My favorite song was "This Little Light of Mine". I may or may not have gotten a little teary eyed.


What better way to celebrate the beginning of summer break then by heading to our pool today?



One fish, two fish, pink fish, blue fish


This picture demonstrates some of the growth and progress Isaac has made this year. I looked out the window the other day and saw my little dude playing football with a bunch of boys in the neighborhood. I was proud of him for getting out there even though he was the youngest (and whitest :D ) one by quite a bit.

3 comments:

adventure knitter said...

can we come swimming w/ you guys! looks like fun!

The Gibby's said...

Hey Beck! I have been sorely derailed from the blog train and haven't checked in for quite a while. It was fun to check in and see how you guys are doing! I LOVED being there and wish I could bring my little fam back with me! Looks like you guys are having fun with Kenz. LOVE her hair! Nice work! Any news on that baby?

Parks Family said...

Jared will be playing in the streets with Isaac soon. We can't wait to move! Good luck this next week with baby. Sorry they gave you an extra week-lame!