London inherited this little nick name from Andy because she looks just like a crispy chicken, honey mustard snack wrap when she's all swaddled (and because they were my favorite McDonalds menu item when I was pregnant with her). I'll take a medium diet coke with that please. Actually, Andy and I like to joke that she was born a little coke baby because of how much I craved the stuff. Now just hang on, before you get all preachy on me about how caffeine's not good for the baby, let me just explain that I'd never been much of a soda drinker until then and I don't really crave it now so it must've been HER that wanted it. I was just doing as I was told....not to mention it was the only thing I could stomach for a while.
It's crazy that she's already old enough to start resisting being all bundled up nice and snug. She squirms and grunts and struggles to bust out of that blanket. Maybe she's claustrophobic like her mother?



2 comments:
Does she come with fries? She is such a doll!
She is so precious!
Post a Comment