Last week we headed to the DC temple with the Blooms to see the beautiful Christmas lights. I love the DC temple. It's so cool to drive on the 495 and watch it appear out of nowhere. Glowing and huge, it looks like a castle floating above the trees. It really is a magnificent sight.
We got the neat opportunity to go the visitors center and listen to a bell choir perform. Such a fun Christmas activity to do with the kids!
(Don't mind Lexi's scarf. She likes to pretend it's her long, flowing hair and flip it over her shoulder)
All bundled up! There's a baby in there somewhere, I promise.
At the end of the evening we met up with the Parks family and had treats, cookies and hot chocolate. We've really enjoyed this new family tradition. Will we be seeing you next year?



2 comments:
Yes you will be seeing us! 2010 is the year that we will finally make it to your temple lights trip.
We had a wonderful time! I hope you don't mind I stole a couple pics to put on my blog! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment