So this is London playing with one of her favorite toys. Do you know what it is?
It's a Dwight Schrute squishy head. Doesn't every child have one? Notice she wouldn't even let go of it long enough for me to take a picture -cute little thumbkin.
First taste of rice cereal today! She loved it!
Since we didn't have church today we were able to have a lot of fun as well as get a lot accomplished. We played in the snow, watched Christmas movies, did Christmas puzzles, played guitar hero, and we finally got around to putting the teachers gifts together. We also made Oreo Truffles, Pretzel Kisses, and caramels for neighbors gifts. Kindof makes me wish I was my own neighbor!



1 comment:
Makes me wish I was your neighbor as well!
Ah! That Schrute ball is hilarious! She is adorable Beck! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks of hers!- and yours.
Post a Comment