First snow fall of the season, baby! And let me tell you, this storm was a doozie!!
The kids were so excited to bust out their winter gear and go sledding on the hill behind our house. (So nice that I can watch them from the comfort and warmth of my kitchen window!) They literally stayed out there all day long.
We had planned to spend the evening DC but since the storm foiled that plan, we decided to stay at home and make gingerbread houses instead!
O.K. so they were graham crackers houses but hey, it was a last minute activity, so what do you expect?!
This girl decorated and decorated until I finally had to pry her sticky little fingers away from her frosting. It's a wonder her roof didn't cave in from the weight of all her, well.....decorations.
I especially like Lex in this one (enlarge for full effect)



No comments:
Post a Comment