The other day, Andy and I were joking that if we don't start making some changes around here, pretty soon we're going to have to change the name plaque that hangs in our living room to say, "McFattersons-Fatties are Forever".
Let the training begin!!!



6 comments:
If you guys are fatty Mcfattersons, then we are chunky mcchunkersons...well not Nate or Reese orf even Paisley for that matter.
What are you training for?
Okay....
1- You OR Andy couldn't get fat if you tried.
AND
2- I like your wall. You changed it since we were there. Cute!
I can relate. I ought to introduce myself as Fat Reynolds. I like the J on your wall. I spent some time catching up. I love reading your stuff. You make me laugh.
What, no "before" and "after" shots? I smell a lack of commitment! I'll know you're serious if you agree to do the Iron Girl with me this summer. Come on...you know you want to!
Wow, a lot of posts to catch up on since I last checked. The snow gone? It looks like you guys made the most of it, though. Andy's foot! Sheesh! I think I'd get some serious cabin fever, or spring fever, or some kind of fever by this point. I guess Lexi did! Sorry she had to miss the 100th day. And I'd like to know what you're training for, too. The Baltimore half?
I need someone to push me...what are you training for? Are you a runner? I LOVE running and need a goal to shoot for!
Post a Comment