Saturday, June 19, 2010

No more school!!

And I think I'm more excited than my kids!
Seriously.


So $$ is a little tight right now (who am I kidding, when has it ever not been tight??) but I really wanted to do a little something to express my appreciation for our fabulous teachers who have been so wonderful this year. These definitely weren't anything fancy--I just recovered a couple of London's old formula canisters and filled them with some yummy chocolates. I don't know, I think I'd accept one of these. BUT ONLY IF IT CAME WITH THE CHOCOLATE!


I think we'll be spending most of our time here these next few months- lounging at the pool.
{Like the big old bandaid protruding from my swim top? Yeah, I had to have a "suspicious looking" mole removed which turned out to be on it's way to cancer. Lovely. This was my 2nd offense -the other being on my calf and removed about 3 years ago- so now I'm on the high risk for melanoma list and need to see a dermatologist, annually, for the rest of my life. Yay!!}


This one loves the water. Can you tell??


Sink hole!
{saved her biscuits just in time!}

2 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Cute swim suit...where did you find it?

The Gibby's said...

Ooo! You be careful out in the sun Beck! That is scary. I had that strange "sunspot" thing removed and it changed me forever. No golden tan is worth scars all over...or worse.