Recognize this wild child?!
I was worried that after we got her all slashed and scary-ed up, she would see all the pretty princesses out trick or treating and change her mind. NOPE. She couldn't have been more pleased.
Our ward party had one of these inflatable bounce houses so Andy and his friend, Kevin, decided to go in and rough up the young men a bit. Andy also thought he'd impress us with some of his fanciest tricks. He looks like such a goober in that jumpsuit! (my bad)
Here we are with the Reese and Lori, the cutest little witch hostesses you've ever seen!
Cheeeese!
Isaac the emo
(emotional --for all those uncool fogies out there)
It's kind of like watered down goth.
We were getting cleaned up after trick or treating and Isaac was really liking this look.
Uh oh.
{He even asked if he could keep his hair black}
No way buddy.
According to my calculations, I still have a good 6-7 years before we start having these discussions and even then the answer will always be "No!".



7 comments:
LOVE the costumes!!
So how tempting was it for you and Andy to not just dress up like Edward & Bella?
I loved your kids costumes. You did an amazing job with Lexi's face makeup. Seriously...I have tried that face painting thing and it is hard enough for me to paint on simple things like cat wiskers. I was glad that your kiddos came by the house so I could see them in person.
Oh, and thanks for the little shout out.
awesome costumes, as usual! lexi doesn't look a thing like herself! i totally thought she was isaac! well done!
Costumes were all great! I wasn't sure how Lexi would turn out as a wolverine when you had told me that before:), but I think she looked great! Everyone did!
Lexi cracks me up! She is just doing her own thing all the time, I love it! I never did the super-girly costumes when I was little, so it makes me happy to see a non-princess.
Haha, having finally jumped on the Twilight bandwagon just a couple of weeks ago, I loved the kids' costumes. I was just disappointed you guys didn't join in! Nice work though. :)
I did not realize it was Lexi when I first saw this post. Everyone looks fantastic!!
Post a Comment