We found these hair extensions lying in the gutter on our way home last week. Ew.
(And yes, I did make Andy pull over for photo documentation)
{Rosie the Riveter or 2 pac? I can't decide...}
Of coarse, all this diversity never goes unnoticed by one, Alexis Johnson. She used to respond by making some loud and rude (although innocent) comment. Now she mostly just replicates the look herself.
Such a goof
In her "nightcap"
Most of the girls at Lexi's school wear their hair in braids w/beads.
The other day she was feeling envious of her little friend next door who frequently gets to go to the "hair doer"
...and then I reminded her that her mother is a hair doer...
She was so excited to get her braids. We popped in a movie and she sat, still as can be, for the hour & a 1/2 it took to put them in (I knew you were going to ask-everybody does)
Pretty fitting for Thanksgiving, I'd say
More holiday pictures soon to come!!



3 comments:
I LOVE her missing front teeth--I noticed them on Thursday--so cute!! Lexi is always got something spinning in that brain of hers. She's lucky she has a mom that does hair and is willing to spend an hour and a half doing something so tedious --you are a great mom!
One of the first things that I noticed when I moved to Baltimore was the hair extensions just laying here and there. How would it be to just clip on your hair...I would love it!
Lexi just almost fits right in with her cornrows. She's so funny.
I love that Lexi got some cornrows too (and she's lucky her mom can make them look so good!). She sure looks pretty cute with her friend in that picture. Oh, and I want to check that park out! How fun!
Post a Comment