THURSDAY:


FRIDAY:
Friday was mostly just a chill day for us. Jared and Anna came over to play and made our traditional Thanksgiving turkey cookies with us.
SATURDAY:
Saturday morning we caught a matinee to see Tangled in 3D. My kids had never seen a movie in 3D before so it was fun to see their amazement.

I knew it was a risk, but we brought this one to the movie with us. She actually did amazingly well! She sat quietly in my lap for the whole first half of the movie (it probably helped that she had a giant taffy to keep her occupied). It was funny to feel her flinch when an image flew out of the screen. I had to take her glasses off a few times when the action got a little too intense. Ü With a little milk and a little rocking she actually surprised me by falling asleep towards the end of the show. What a good girl!
That afternoon Lexi and her bud, Nicholas, were outside playing with this empty box when she came in all excited about her idea to turn it into a snack shack. Not wanting to squash her enthusiasm, I let her raid the pantry for any random snacks or goodies she could find.

I must've been too busy stuffing my face because I only managed to snap a couple pictures of the kids table on Thanksgiving. They had fun though and the food was
D-double-licious! and there was tons of it! It was awesome.
London was very excited to sit up to the big kids table.
FRIDAY:
SATURDAY:
"What the heck is on your face?"
Their first (and only) customer.
I think they ended up eating most of the snacks themselves while they sat out there waiting.
SUNDAY:
After church {and a delightful Sunday afternoon nap}, we decided to put up our Christmas decorations

London did this. She was scared of the Christmas tree so she hid in a far corner with a couple of her favorite little friends for protection.


While Andy, Lexi, and Isaac did this...
We made sure she was able to participate though. This advent calender is pretty outdated and ghetto, I know. But I made it when Isaac was just a baby so it has sentimental meaning and we all look forward to pulling it out every year.
A big, puffy coat and bare feet. Nice.
Too bad everyone had to head back to school today; it was such a nice weekend!



1 comment:
Anytime you;d like to practice that roll recipe, we are here for you! And nice job on getting up the Christmas decor...we are slowpokes and maybe should have done it before starting p90X since we are more sore than ever.
Post a Comment