Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Behold!

Johnson Family Pictures (2010 edition):


[Taken at Federal Hill]















This one is actually one of my favorites.


















Explanation? This is what London's dress looked like before I hacked into it. It was actually a tank that I was planning to wear myself. I couldn't find a thing for London though and the night before the shoot, I was about to call my friend Lori (who was so wonderful to do this for us!) to cancel when I decided to just get creative. I don't even know what I did, to be honest, but somehow it turned out. Don't tell, but the sleeves aren't actually even connected. shhh.....

I think we faked it pretty well
{if do say so myself}


This is the one we chose for our Christmas card

In an attempt to nurse the bank account this year, we decided to skimp a bit on the Christmas cards. I pretty much only sent them to those friends and family members that don't check our blog. So to those of you reading this, please know that we love you and we hope that you have a very
Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Lisa Dean said...

I loved your card so much! Your family is absolutely darling! I can't believe that you made London's dress, and in one night...you are amazing! I miss you like crazy! Merry Christmas! I love you guys!

Parks Family said...

Beautiful picture. Lori is amazing. Loving your yellow shoes!

Lis said...

Genius Becky!! The pictures are a-MAY-zing and made even better by the story of London's dress!! I love it!! And you even got a hair accessory out of it! :)

adventure knitter said...

Merry Christmas! I love your pictures! I'm really sad that we didn't get our family picture taken up there...