So...I've got this little friend. She's my bestest buddy and she follows me around all day long.
Andy and the kids are at to school during the day so it's just London and Mom at home.
We do everything together. Clean, play, read, eat lunch, run errands...
She weaves in and around my legs while I do yoga in the morning. She dances when I practice my guitar. She brings her toys wherever I am, and plops down at my feet to play.
LOVE 'EM!!
London is such a sensitive, tender hearted little thing.
And she is scared of EVERYTHING!! Besides me in a shower cap, she is also afraid of
-balloons
-escalators
-men
-Paul (he deserves a category all of his own)
-crowds
-vacuums
-dr.s & nurses
-air mattresses
-these spiky, gel ball thingers...
She also gets scared when I look through the seat of the car.
[What a chicken]
Fun things you may want to know about London.
(This part is pretty much for the grandma's)
-She plugs her nose and whispers, "stinky", when she needs to be changed
-She screeches like a Banshee whenever Lexi comes around
-She's got a fabulous little "Maniac" dance (stationary run)
-She is such a picky eater. Her diet pretty much consists of wheat bagels, string cheese and ham
-She loves to read her animal book and make the sounds. Her little wolf howl is the cutest thing I think I have ever seen in my entire life.
-She is very observant and notices when I wear my hair differently or put up a new decoration.
-She is obsessed with belly buttons and gets very upset when I won't let her find mine while we're in public.
-She has a great sense of humor for such a little girl. She loves to laugh and make others laugh too.
-She walks around saying "MAmaMA!" all.day.long.
-She loves purses
And you better believe she knows what to do with a camera. Whether it's pointing at her or not, she puts on her happiest smile and says "cheeee".
London's sign of affection is an Eskimo kiss followed by a big sniff. That's when you know you've been accepted into her circle.
She's getting surgery on Wednesday so please pray for us!



11 comments:
We are praying for her Beck. What a cute and tender post.
London, we're with ya babe! Love your cute self!
Sweet post for a very sweet little girl. We love her and are praying that all goes perfectly.
Incidentally, I'd be scared if you looked at me through the hole in the seat too. CREEPY!
Rex
I'm glad to see that I got my own category. If the shoe fits....
-Paul
Good to know that she is afraid of balloons...scratch that from the plans to bring her post-surgery balloons. She's such a cute little thing and you're an awesome mom. I'm obsessed with the shadow picture that you took. Good luck on Wednesday! Please call if you need anything at all...even someone to clean out the pee bag. :)
Love you, Beck!
Becky you are such a cute Mom! We will be praying for beautiful brown eyed little London. I think Andy might enjoy scaring her a little too much, I mean I'm just sayin...
She is so so so cute. I love this post, Becky. What a sweet little girl, we will be praying for a speedy recovery!
She is adorable!! She is in our prayers and so are the rest of you. It is a busy time. PLEASE, please let me know if you need ANYTHING.
We have been thinking and praying for London and all you guys. Hope all has been going well!
What is she having surgery for?? I'll send my prayers your way as you send them my way. Having a baby in the hospital sucks.
Post a Comment