Sunday, December 26, 2010

'Tis the season!!

Right Kates?!
(I really only chose that title because she hates the phrase so much. Ha!)

ANYWAY...

I've been hosting an ornament exchange for the past couple years, but this year we decided to shake things up a bit. I {co-hosted} a white elephant/ugly sweater party with my friend, Lori.

The party was tons of fun but I honestly think Katie and I had more fun decorating her sweater and making our accessories (the bell necklaces and my earrings -did you notice?!)

Lexi loved our outfits. When I came down the stairs she looked up and said, "ah cha cha!"
She could not, for the life of her, figure out how our shirts were supposed to be a joke.


[Gotta have a group shot!]

(Left) Jacksons, Murdocks, Spires, Dastrups, Millers, Pittas, Blooms, (moving down) Bennetts, Halbertsons, Andersons (minus Melanie), us

1 comment:

Nate and Lori said...

I stole your last picture from you. So why did we wait until our last year to have this party? It was so fun. Thanks for letting us crash your house.