I LOVE it!!!! You guys make those Snuggies looks good. You might just want to submit that to the marketing department for Snuggie...get yourself on a commercial and earn some cash.
P.S. We are on the same brain wavelength with the grenn houndstooth. Thats what I put on our Christmas card.
6 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! You guys make those Snuggies looks good. You might just want to submit that to the marketing department for Snuggie...get yourself on a commercial and earn some cash.
P.S. We are on the same brain wavelength with the grenn houndstooth. Thats what I put on our Christmas card.
hilarious! I'm love'n Lexi's smile and London's mug of hot cocoa.
please tell me that's your christmas card photo! thanks for having a great pic to make me smile tonight.
LOVE THAT!!
Makes me want to get myself and my family in a snuggie!
Love it too!! You all were the snuggie well.
Post a Comment