Saturday, December 1, 2007

Say what?

So the other day I was in the kitchen making dinner and talking to Drew. Isaac/Jason comes in all excited and says, "Hey Mom! I found a new rhyme! Duck and Fu@#!" Drew and I laughed so hard and poor Isaac couldn't figure out what was so funny..... even when we delicately explained that -you know what- isn't a very nice word. Ah, the innocence of children.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone went golfing with Dad...

Molly said...

I love that you can laugh about it!
That is pretty funny!

Parkinson Family said...

Wow! Quite the rhymer! Oh the joys of innocently rhyming swear words. That happens in kindergarten and I always have to debate whether to comment or just quickly skip to another child. It always makes for an amausing morning! I love that Isaac is trying to make rhyming words!