Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let it Snow!













I have to laugh to when I see this picture. It was taken just moments before that big ice ball you see, right in the middle there, nailed me in the stomach! It knocked the wind out of me. Ha ha ha. I sometimes forget how accurate Isaac's little arm is -much to the pride of his father. Lex never even threw hers. :)
We had our first snow "storm" of the season yesterday. It only snowed an inch or two and the Baltimore School District closed their schools at noon! Our apartment parking lot didn't even get plowed until today. They just don't have the ability to deal with the snow here I guess.

5 comments:

Haskins said...

so cute!! Maddi loves playing in the snow, I unfornately do not like being cold!! Too bad our kids cant play together!!

Parkinson Family said...

Gotta love snow days! I love this picture of the kids! You're a trooper to go out and play with them!

Anonymous said...

Just wait for the school day cancellations because there is a "threat" of a skiff of snow, not actual snow on the ground, but a "threat". Also, the grocery stores have an insane run on bread, milk and toilet paper by the paranoid people when it snows only a couple of inches. And, as for the drivers, they freak out when it snows. The strangest part about all of it that still baffles me is that they get snow here EVERY YEAR! Yet they act like it never happens. I can understand that reaction and attitude from people in Houston or Atlanta, but come on Baltimorons, let's stay calm and enjoy the snow.

The Long Family said...

So cute! I loved snow days growing up!

Nate and Lori said...

I want to come play!!! I just need to buy some mittens, a jacket, and a hat first. What the heck am I doing here?

I think I was probably just as excited about the snow as your kids were!