
As a mother of two little ones, I keep pretty busy. I don't even know what takes up my time on a daily basis, but I love being a mom.

I'm currently teaching yoga and kick boxing at several gyms and I love it! It's the perfect job for me. My kids love to go to the kids club/daycare and I love that it's free when I teach!

Andy and I have really enjoyed living in Maryland and experiencing life outside of Utah, which is a first for me. We want to take advantage of living on the east coast and travel as much as we can!

I stared a card club here which has been a great creative and social outlet for me. I'm also in a family home evening group which has been fun but keeps me pretty busy.
And, as always, I'm still doing hair from home because every bit helps!



2 comments:
Becky, you are such a cute mom!! I cant believe you doing that headstand. That is amazing. I guess you have always been good at doing things like that! You are so talented!!
First of all...did not know that you could do really cool yoga poses like that, although I shouldn't be surprised, second of all, when did you go to Philidephia? I'm assuming thats where the bell picture is, 3rd of all...you are so cute!
Post a Comment