Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sugar and Spice


















Little Lex is the busiest girl you'll ever meet! She is so much fun and full of spunk.














Anyone who knows Lexi, knows how much this girl loves lip gloss! She carries it around with her everywhere, sleeps with it, and applies and reapplies until it's gone.














Lexi loves to play with Isaac and copies everything he does. They're best friends.














Lexi has the craziest hair! ....now that she finally has some. She wakes up in the morning and I swear it looks like she's been wrestling a bear. I try really hard to keep it combed and fixed but it never stays....




















Isaac and Lexi had the opportunity to be in a kids video called Little Playdates this year. They had so much fun visiting museums, animal farms, etc. and they got paid to do it! We bought them bunk beds with the money. This picture was taken at the aquarium in Draper, Utah.




















I know when our house is quiet, too quiet, that means trouble. Lexi loves to get into my makeup, treats, markers, anything that will make a HUGE mess!





































Is that a guilty face or what?! Lexi loves to take showers. One day I went in to check on her in the shower, and she wasn't in there. The bathroom reeked of nail polish and I found her hiding in the closet with her entire toes (not just the nails) painted.

We hope that this "letter" finds you all happy and healthy this Christmas Season. We love you all! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love, The Johnsons

7 comments:

Haskins said...

Your kids are so cute!! It looks like you guys have so much fun!! Great idea with the newsletter!!
Love ya

Starley Family said...

I loved reading what you all have been up to!!! You are absolutely amazing by the way. I love the Yoga pose and Lexi trying to copy. How fun!!!

Nate and Lori said...

The best pic of Lexi is the one where she is naked with all of the nail polish. I can totally see her doing that. Good work on this whole blog style newsletter. It was so fun to see all of those pictures and so much work, I'm sure!!!

Lisa said...

Man, I left you a comment yesterday, but apparently it never showed up! I wanted to let you know that I think Lexi's hair always looks cute! I know I don't see you that often, but when I do she's darling.

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Such a fun newsletter ... what a cute family you guys are! Isaac and Lexi are hilarious!!

The Long Family said...

Wow - busy year! Well we are grateful to have you here in MD. You have a beautiful family! Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

good girls show men their hairlesstwat pumpkin