Sunday, December 16, 2007

LOST and found













See family?! I told you it was someone cool! Although Rex, I did appreciate your guess of Richard Simmons.
So yeah, if you're a 'Lost' fan, you need no introduction to the infamous John Locke. Andy and I are HUGE fans. And guess where I met him? At Santa Night at Isaac's preschool of all places! Makes me laugh to think of it. He was really nice -although Lexi was a little skeptical of him.

5 comments:

Haskins said...

Wow that is so awesome!! I have never wathced lost!! But that is awesome you got a chance to meet him. Why was he there?

Molly said...

You guys have been busy! I love the school programs! i always cry when I see my kids!

Nate and Lori said...

Becky...why is your face so red?

Becky said...

I know, I know! Definitely not the best picture of me. I look like a beet! But I was so nervous and I started blushing when I approached him.

Parkinson Family said...

Wow - so cool! We love Lost!!! What was he doing at the pre-school Santa Night?! What a fun surprise!