Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Latest Projects













So I made this cute little tin because a friend of mine, Rachel Guyman, gave me the idea to make a marble jar for my kids as a reward for good behavior. We decided on a fun reward (going to a movie) when we've emptied all the marbles from the "out" side to the "in" side. It's been kind of fun and it's funny how proud my kids are when they've been spotted doing something thoughtful or kind and get to move a marble. Isaac's been treating Lex like a queen, getting her blankets, scratching her back, getting her drinks of water, etc. I think she's profited the most from this little arrangement.

















I made this little box to organize my collection of cards from the card club I'm in.

2 comments:

Haskins said...

So Cute!! Okay when you come back in town I want you to teach me how to be crafty!! All of your things are so super cute!! I just love them!

Nate and Lori said...

Cute Cute! Where did you get the cute stamp that you used? I can completely see that marble thing working with your kids. And I already told you, but your card box is adorable. The tulle idea is cute, I will have to copy that sometime!