
We went to the aquarium in downtown Baltimore with Isaac's preschool a couple weeks ago. He's wearing the schools coveted field trip t-shirt, which is why it has a big ol' cross on the front. :) It was quite the tragedy when we forgot to wear it to the fire station.

Peek-a-boo

Is it horrible that I find so much humor in this picture? I almost peed my pants when I looked into my LCD screen and saw the look of horror on Isaac's face. I saw the tarantula first and told Isaac to climb onto a rock to look inside this log. I didn't know he was scared until I asked him to look at me for a picture, and this is what we got. I seriously can't stop laughing when I see it. Granted, he was like eye to eye with it but he just likes bugs so much I thought he'd be excited! Guess not.


A cool boat beached on the inner harbor.



2 comments:
I love the picture of Isaac. I have one like that of Nora and it for some reason is my favorite. I guess it's a different side of them that you don't always get to see and in a way kids seem so invincible, so it's fun to see them so vulnerable. Love it! -Bethany
Do you always look like a movie star? I don't think I've ever seen a picture where you don't look fabulous.
Post a Comment