Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Purse Tagged


























Nothing too exciting, just the essentials. I like to keep my purse clean and organized because I hate when it's so full of receipts and fruit snack wrappers that I can't find my cell when it's ringing. Kind of crazy that I don't have to carry around a diaper bag anymore... at least for a while anyway. And no, that wasn't an announcement. I tag anyone who reads this. Let's see what special treasures ya got hiding away in those purses!

3 comments:

Haskins said...

What a cute purse!! That is such a good quality to keep your purse clean, I know what you mean when you cant find your cell phone. I hate that too!!

Nate and Lori said...

This is way too organized for me to show mine. I've actually stopped carrying a purse these days.

Starley Family said...

I have too many purses to know which one is my purse. Perhaps I will take a photo of all my purses lined up instead...