
Yes, it's true, we've progressed from princess to rockstar. Hannah Montana, to be exact. Sigh. Lex thinks she is the coolest. Hence the wireless mic, fake blond hair (honestly, who would have fake blond hair?!), and guitar get up. It's pretty sad when your kid can recognize the overhead music at the grocery store and you can't. Equally embarrassing is the fact that such a store is even playing Hannah in the first place.
I have to throw in another funny story. So Saturday I went shopping at Anthro with Darice while Drew watched the kids. While I was gone, he made some fruit smoothies and apparently Lexi had like 5 of them. So when she repeatedly woke up that night and spent the day Sunday on the toilet and complaining of stomach cramps, we just assumed it was due to the overdose of fruit. Well, guess what I found hidden in the kids closet as I was cleaning today...an Exlax wrapper.



13 comments:
That is so cute!! I love the microphone!! DOes she sing? Maddi would love something like that!
Cute! This girl is gunna give you some serious teenage trouble. Especially as you become less and less cool (c'mon, you don't have Hannah Montana memorized? As if!).
It's so nice that ya'll have Isaac to beat up all the potential suitors that Lexi will have. It will be so much fun watching them grow up...hint hint. Um, why do you have exlax in the first place? Hopefully to play a prank on Andy.
The reason we have Exlax and how she got into is a whole 'nother story! To summarize: Lex needed a little "help" shall we say, about a year or 2 ago so her pediatrician suggested this chocolate-like laxative. I kept the unused portion in our first aid kit (along with all the other expired medication I have in there -I'm not a big medicine person). Last week I went to get a bandaid but the lid to the first aid kit wasn't latched so the contents spilled all over the bathroom. Yeah, wasn't too happy about fishing the Neosporin out of the toilet. Anyway, looks like I missed a thing or two while cleaning up!
I only hope she brings all of her Hannah gear with her when you guys come out so she can give us all a serious concert. This is such a great picture!
-kate
I was wondering about the Exlax myself. Glad to hear the final word...Such a cool mom Beck. Don't worry you'll never NOT be cool (or I mean you'll always be hip)!
Don't worry...my little patients are obsessed about Hannah Montana and High School Musical and I have no clue what they are talking about.
Hopefully Lexi learned her lesson with the ex-lax. At least it got you out of church for the day.
The ex-lax thing is too funny.
Hannah Montana already huh? Have fun with that. Hannah M. bugs me, but I know that every little girl in America would totally disagree with me! I'm hoping she's not so popular by the time Brighton is old enough to get into the Hannah craze. :)
Not that you haven't been tagged enough times already but...you've been TAGGED again! Love ya, Stace
Yeah I am so excited that you are coming to Utah! Lets for sure get together! Call me when you get here and we can set a day to go to lunch! Yeah!!!
Lexi's always got great stories. My kids recognize Hannah Montana songs over church music...it's kind of sad. But I have to admit that I have bought one of her cds, so what can I say...GO LEXI!!! I love the blonde curls thing! :) -Bethany
PS - Both of my girls have that pink cherry shirt that she has on and I have seen it on a lot of little girls. Can't go wrong with Target, I guess!
I don't know if I should admit this but I like some of Hannah Montana's songs! I Love the ex-lax story!
Post a Comment