Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tea Time























One of Lexi's favorite things to do is play with her tea set (thanks Rex and Kate!) while flooding the bathroom as she fills the cups with water. So what better theme to celebrate her birthday than a tea party! I pictured the girls politely sipping raspberry punch from their delicate little cups and dabbing the corner of their mouths with a napkin. Yeah, good one. It was hilarious! They were downing cup after cup and the white tablecloth was quickly spotted with pink spills. :) But they had great time which was all we were hoping for. And the funny thing is, even with all the craziness, it still didn't even come close to the chaos and energy we had hosting Isaac's party with all those boys.























A cake that truly fits Lexi's personality. Lots of....pizazz :)
















After "tea" we gave each girl a streamer and a tutu and did a little dancing, another of Lexi's faves.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Very cute party. It looks like you had a great time. I like the cake, too. Good work.

Lisa said...

Wow Becky! You are pretty much amazing! Great job on the whole party!

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

I was searching for a friends blog and stumbled across yours. Your family is sooo cute that I had to leave a comment. What a great birthday party. I think that you might enjoy visiting our website and reading our blog.

The Gibby's said...

Beck, this is adorable! Happy Birthday Lexi Brooke! How in the world is it that I can barely frost a stinkin' cupcake, but you somehow whip out a cake that rivals my wedding cake?!

Lisa Dean said...

I love your cake, you are such a cute Mom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!!! I think we should have a tea party when you come out!

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

What a darling cake, you are so good at that. super cute party idea.

katierasmussen said...

What a great Birthday party!! I bet the girls were in Heaven. Did you do that cake, it's darling!!!Good luck getting settled in your new place!

Nate and Lori said...

Lexi is so cute! Too bad she'll miss the awesome double b-day party that she was supposed to have with Nate since his in on the 24th. As everyone has already mentioned, great job on the cake.