Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pickin' a peck

















No, not of pickled peppers, silly! Strawberries! Baltimorians, forgive me and please disregard this post because, let's be honest, how many more pictures of Baughers do we need to see? But this was such a pleasant little outing for our family, I felt I had to document it.

















-The Strawberry Hunter- on a mission to find THE perfect strawberry. I think we have a winner!

















Lex spent most her time stomping on the plants and picking rotten berries but hey, she was busy (as usual). Luckily we were able to collect a plethera of perfect, ripened berries so we invited a bunch of friends over to enjoy some yummy Strawberry Trifle today. There's plenty left so if you want something light and refreshing, come on over! I also made an Oreo pudding dessert because it's Drew's fave and he gets to choose on Father's Day, right? I was just excited that I was finally able to use my trifle bowl from The Pampered Chef!














Strawberries weren't all we were pickin'. Nerd alert!

3 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

I believe that the technicle term is baltimorons. Its the truth!

Love the hat. It's so stinkin cute. And thanks for the trifle. We'll have you guys over one of these days...as soon as our house is functional. Lets plan for the beginning of 4th year dental school, what do you think? Aug 1, 2010?

Nate and Lori said...

sorry...that would be technical rather than technicle.

The Gibby's said...

This looks like so much fun! Beck, you are a babe. You guys are always finding fun things to do with your kids. I really admire that. So I was calculating; we spent a collective total of about 4 hours on the phone together today. I had two phones run out of batteries on me cause we did so much yakin'. I love that about you. I can talk to you for hours and not ever know that time has passed. Thanks for the chat. Love ya!