Andy thought I should post this picture of Isaac eating it on the body board -which I briefly mentioned it in the last post. I've found that the longer I look at this, the harder it makes me laugh. I can vaguely make out Isaac's little frame buried underneath all that white water but it's hard to miss the flash of pasty flesh being exposed through the current.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
WIPE OUT!
Andy thought I should post this picture of Isaac eating it on the body board -which I briefly mentioned it in the last post. I've found that the longer I look at this, the harder it makes me laugh. I can vaguely make out Isaac's little frame buried underneath all that white water but it's hard to miss the flash of pasty flesh being exposed through the current.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment