We had so much fun here last spring break and this year was only that much better because of the steal we got on our room!
Behold...The Water Park.
The Lazy River
We loved our room and it was really convenient to have it just down the hall so I could take London back for naps while Andy and the kids played.
Although we didn't always make it back in time Ü
Williamsburg has some fabulous outlet stores where we were able to do a little shopping.
Glasses 2 for $5, ain't bad
(especially if they give you this much attitude)
Glasses 2 for $5, ain't bad
(especially if they give you this much attitude)
Ahhh, the hot tub. I only wish we'd had more time together.
Last year the kids surfed this current too. Lex had a great ride, while Isaac... well, I'm sure we all remember the flashing "incident" of 2009.
Fortunately, this year he managed to keep his swim shorts on.
Fortunately, this year he managed to keep his swim shorts on.
Unfortunately, the outcome wasn't any different....
Next year buddy. Next year.



3 comments:
That place is the best! We went back in November and I wish we could go again soon. I love London's little bikini!!!!
Poor Isaac. hopefully he won't be too traumatized.
London's bikini is so cute. I love the little chubs to go with it!
Lexi is hilarious in all of the pics...she's kind of doing her own thing.
Looks like it was the perfect vaycation for your fam. So where should we go next year?
Ah hahaha! That is hilarious about Issac! Watch him grow up to be some pro surfer or something and you will always have these photos to prove his humble beginnings.
I love the adorable smiles from London. Smooch her cheeks for me!!
Post a Comment