Conveniently, spring sprung at just the right moment this year.
Right during spring break!
Can I tell you how much the sunshine heals my soul? I'm starting to wonder if I'm solar powered....
Right during spring break!
Can I tell you how much the sunshine heals my soul? I'm starting to wonder if I'm solar powered....
So as I posted in the previous entry, we went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Virginia Monday-Wednesday.
Thursday we laid low, did laundry, cleaned out the car, you know, post vacation razz-a-matazz.
Friday, Isaac and Lexi had school so Drew and I took full advantage and went downtown to do a little sight seeing.
Friday, Isaac and Lexi had school so Drew and I took full advantage and went downtown to do a little sight seeing.
Charm City Cakes
Anyone else a fan? Ace of Cakes is only like my favorite reality TV show ever and the bakery just happens to be located right here in Baltimore so I've been dying to get over there and check it out.
-I think I have a thing for lighthouses-



2 comments:
I can just see the looks of relaxation on your faces. Isnt it amazing what some sunshine will do!
I think Reese has the coordinating onesie to match Londons skirt in that last adorable picture. We should get them together for a photoshoot.
P.S. those crocs are adorable. does she keep them on her feet?
Those crocs are adorable Beck! Where did you find them?
What a fun spring break. I love that you guys take every chance you get to do fun things as a family. So fun.
Post a Comment