No fair!
*I want in on that action*
*I want in on that action*
Today marks the day that my Smoochie has officially been out of the womb as long as she was in it. Her 1st nine months of existence caused me plenty of nausea, puking, light headed-ness, fatigue, over active saliva glands (boy was THAT fun!), anemia, wicked varicose veins and an extra 5-10 el bees that I can't seem to shake. But she was so worth it. Thank goodness the past 9 months have been significantly easier than the first!
This sweet little bundle of chub has brought so much joy to our family. She is so good to put up with all of us kissing on her (especially scratchy daddy), squeezing her, smelling her (my bad), and making complete fools of ourselves just to get a laugh. How can we help it though when she has a smile to light up a room and cheeks as soft as silk?
Since London's grandparents live so far away, I thought I'd make a list of some things they might want to know about her:
*She likes to growl and "scare" us, over and over (and over) again
*Maaaaa's like a little mountain goat when she gets frustrated
*Likes to touch faces and pinch noses
*Has razor sharp nails that have left a mark or two on plenty of
unsuspecting victims
*Gives wet, juicy kisses (sometimes with tongue)
*Looks like Isaac
*Loves Isaac and always gives him lots of laughs (much to his delight)
*Hates to be tickled
*Loves to be kissed on the neck
*We can watch her pulse on her soft spot
*Gargles to self when bored (at least it's not w/the sacrament water like Lex has been known to do)
*Still doesn't have a LICK of hair
*Loves to play with mommy's jewelry
*Is a wonderful sleeper, napper and eater (see below)
*Has lush, voluptuous legs
*Shakes like she's having a seizure when she gets excited
*Circles wrists and ankles when she's anxious
*Smells like heaven (oh if only I could bottle it up)
*Always taking off socks and eating them
*Loves to be outside and observing
*Has crazy, expressive eyebrows
*Loves, loves, LOVES to dance!! Will bob to the beat of anything, from a whistled tune, a cell ring tone, or even Drew's most hideous rendition of Les Mis (and it is most hideous, I assure you)
At her 9 month well check yesterday she averaged 90th% in height, 50th% in weight, and 25th% for head circ. Looks like we got ourselves another little lurp on our hands!



3 comments:
Love that first picture...so sweet!
She is sooo Beautiful! I love that picture! I cant believe she is already nine months! Wow that seemed to go by fast!
Oh my smoochity-smoocher-smoochums! I want to kiss that girl!! Her cheeks (all 4) are so chunky and scrumptious!
Post a Comment