Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lexi and the school nurse

Lexi has discovered the joy that is The School Nurse. She's frequented her office many times this year already and yesterday I received yet another parent report documenting their visit. The write up went a little something like this...

Reason for visit:
Collided with Kenneth at recess and bumped left palm

Nurse Diagnosis:
Skin intact. No bruising, swelling, or redness

Medical Care Administered:
Ice applied


In summary?

SHE WAS JUST FINE

{The little squirt just likes getting out of class to get fussed over and mooch for free band aids}

3 comments:

Lisa Dean said...

She is such a doll!

Sheryl said...

I don't blame her--free band aides are cool :)

Nate and Lori said...

There was a girl in 4th grade named Betsey who went to the nurses office every single day and everbody made fun of her. I hope Lexi doesn't turn out like that. :)