Monday, May 10, 2010

Lucky girl am I

Some men shower their wives with diamonds and expensive gifts...
...but not mine!

{and thems some
serious husband points right there}


And not only that!

I was served breakfast, lunch AND dinner

Received flowers, adorable handmade cards, gifts, and coupon book

Enjoyed a spotless house

Plunkered around on the computer while hubby did the dishes

Called my mom and wished her a happy mothers day

Talked to my brother Kyle who is serving a mission in TX

Had yummy dessert with friends

Fell asleep in Drew's lap while he played with my hair
(my favorite!)




Lucky girl am I!

4 comments:

The Gibby's said...

You really are lucky Beck! You have such a wonderful life. So much to be grateful for. And you are an amazing mother who deserved the pampering! :o)

The Gibby's said...

P.S. Did Andy find that clover for you? WHERE?!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

Sounds like a perfect day!! And what a cute post about your moms :)

Bloom Family said...

cute posts Becky. Guess I haven't checked in for a while. I liked your creative flower bouquets for Lexi. :) It looks like the bun worked great!