Thursday, May 27, 2010

more, more, more...

Somebody learned their first sign last week!
{London's version of "MORE"}

London & I always have a lot of fun during lunchtime. It's just the 2 of us and she's always so cheerful when food is involved because it's right after nap time. The other day I just had to grab my camera to capture some of these precious moments.


Naughty girl loves to accidentally drop food on the floor and say, "UH-OH".
{Don't mind the background decorations. I was hosting a baby shower that night.}


Get a load of this!
She's really into making these funny faces lately. For no reason at all, she'll suddenly bust out one of these bad boys and hold it for a good 3 seconds. She finds it hilarious!


And it pretty much is.

What a weirdo!

Later that afternoon when the older kids were home from school (and London and I had FINALLY both changed out of our pajamas--Hey, if I get a shower in by noon, I'm feeling pretty good!) Isaac and London were playing the silly face game. It goes a little something like this...

London goes:


Then Isaac goes:


Together: {Ha ha, laugh, laugh, smile...}


Repeat:
Looks like fun, huh?
It really is.

Good thing there's nothing dirty about that little foot cause she's always sticking her big boots up on the table.


more, more, more...

We're still working on what "more" means. Right now she signs it for everything. When she wants food, when she wants to get out of her car seat, when she wants a toy...

...when she backs herself under the couch and needs rescuing...
(pathetic little thing can only crawl backwards!)





8 comments:

Parks Family said...

What a smart cookie!

Nate and Lori said...

It is hilarious that she will make and hold those poses/faces. Isaac is really good at making babies laugh. I know that Reese really likes him.

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

She looks exactly like him! How stinkin' cute!

The Long Family said...

I love the faces she is pulling - what a great personality she has already!!!!

Lis said...

Andy crawled in reverse for a month before he figured out how to put it in drive! Gotta love it! What a cutie she is! I love how she and Isaac look so much alike, especially when pulling that face. Funny girl.
PS: your flowers look terrific! ;)

Sheryl said...

Love the signs and the brother sister interactions. What cute kiddos.

Clark and Liesel said...

She is so adorable! I love her silly faces she makes!

adventure knitter said...

london is so cute!!! (and I LOVED the shower! thanks for hosting!!)