Friday, January 28, 2011

Ahh, a mother's bliss

{LOVE moments like these}

So...it appears that we get another winter break this year. My kids haven't been to school all week because of the snow and last week they only had 2 full days. I think we got somewhere around 10 inches?

This one sure is enjoying having her brother and sister around more.


Especially when they help her make cool stuff out of snow.


Isaac and his buddy Jared have spent hours and hours playing outside. Thank goodness for great friends!


And my cute, little helpers in the kitchen

Now maybe if school would start up again, I could get something done!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Awww... we wanna come play again! We're out of school right now too due to a "blizzard/ice storm" yielding 1 inch of ice and about that much in snow... total small fry compared to Baltimore! But all the same I'm loving the excuse to eat LOTS of scones and guzzle cocoa by the gallon! Yes, bless you for that! :)