So, no offense to 2010 or anything, but goooood riddance! It was kindof a brutal year for us so I, for one, am really looking forward to 2011 {with high hopes and great optimism}.
We Johnson's rung in the new year chillin' at home, playing games, watching movies, eating junk, and drinking diet coke just to make it til midnight (ok that was just me--embarrassing that my kids can stay up later than I can).
----------------------------------------------------------

This is what I find when 2 little girls disappear quietly upstairs Ü
@ Chuck E Cheese
The kids earned some personal pizza's from school by diligently reading at home every night.
Lest you forgot this one...
Marshmallow anyone?
Of course, no Christmas break would be complete without Andy and his koolaid ice cubes.
I just thought this was funny. These keys belong to all our friends who we shuttled to and from the airport (and took care of their pets) over the holidays! We were happy to do it though, because we love you.



1 comment:
Hey...no fair...I had no clue that we could have made you guys take care of our pet too :)
Post a Comment