Thursday, January 20, 2011

Frienemies

So last week as I was going through pictures of the kids {for Isaac's birthday post} I couldn't help but notice a sort of reoccurring theme:
















Luckily I was also able to find plenty of fun ones of them together as well. Like these:







You think they're hugging, don't you?


Well they're not. They're wrestling.


Aww, and there's that one single tear again that Lexi's so famous for.





























Can you believe how little these 2 were when we moved out here?!

4 comments:

kat reynolds said...

Awwwww! i love ALL of those pics. i wish my kids could hang out with yours.

Lis said...

These pics are CLASSIC! LOVE them!! Miss your cute faces!

Sheryl said...

I LOVE this post!! It is so fun to see pictures of kids growing up and fun sibling relationships. They are lucky to have one another :)

Bloom Family said...

ha, ha, ha! those first pics you found with the recurring theme were so funny when you put them all together. :) So cute. I love looking at all those pictures